- Easily links to OPC, DDE and TCP/IP interfaces
- Trigger events: messages to signs, pagers and
- Create multiple or recurring schedules
- Schedule events based on time, day and date
- Create commands to control events and send
- Monitor, collect, identify, examine, process and
schedule real-time (or delayed) information
- Improve and expand the notification cababilities
of existing data collection systems
- Improve productivity: Display real-time
statistics and alarms to all employees on the plant floor for faster
- Reduce downtime: Communicate changing production
conditions to enhance trouble reaction time
- Increase motivation: Inform employees of progress
- Heighten safety awareness: Publicize safety
reminders to all employees.
- Maximize information delivery: Deliver real-time
WMS and YMS statistics and alarms to warehouse, yard, and plant.
Click here to see how the New York Times uses Smart Alec.
(This is a 312K Adobe Acrobat file.)